1) Delivery Charges:
Tech Guide ensures free delivery of all goods up till a range of 10km. For all deliveries outside the 10km radius, the customer will have to bear basic delivery charges.
2) Warranty Instructions:
All products that Tech Guide sells are sufficiently covered under warranty. For warranty calim Customers have to contact respective brands carry in warranty to there service center on onsite warranty. . The box, contents, and tax invoice/cash memo are mandatory to claim the warranty.
1) Warranty on products will be null and void under these circumstances.
- a) Physical Damage
- b) Burning
- c) Scratching of the product
- d) Defects caused by misuse, negligence, accident and natural calamities.
- e) Any unauthorized modification or repair is made.
- f) Seal is broken.
- g) Serial number is altered, defaced, removed or tempered.
- h) Tech Guide identification mark on the product is erased.
2) If refilling or compatible cartridge are used then the warranty of all inkjet printer shall be void.
3) Following products are not covered under warranty:
- a) Power Adapters
- b) Consumables & Accessories
3) Returns and Exchange Policy:
Tech Guide offers a convenient exchange policy to all customers subject to a few guidelines. Customers are advised to bring a faulty product for exchange within a maximum of 5 working days. Please note that this will not be a return of the product but an exchange with another unit of the same product. The product to be returned or exchanged should free from the burn or any physical damage. Return or exchange, if any, depends upon the sole discretion of the warranty provider company.
All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
5) Scheme / Gift / Promos
Customers can claim such Scheme / Gift / Promos directly from the respective companies. We are not responsible for any Scheme / Gift / Promos run by companies.